Associate Operations Director (Virtual)
This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Associate Operations Director (Virtual)
Reports to: Director of Operations
Open Positions: 1
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for an individual to work in our Operations Department as Associate Operations Director. Our ideal candidate will be a leader and will also be able to successfully complete tasks and projects independently as well as part of a team. The Associate Operations Director’s primary responsibility is to ensure organizational productiveness by providing leadership to different departments. Work often involves collaborating with the Human Resources department to recruit staff members, developing new strategies for the organization and our annual conference, collaborating with the Executive Management Team in fulfilling NAAHP’s Mission and more. The Associate Operations Director reports directly to the Director of Operations.
- Collaborates with the Director of Operations in preparing comprehensive reports
- Leads, assigns and directs activities
- Drives initiatives in the management team and organizationally to contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Collaborates with the Director of Operations to develop materials that will increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the communication and member services department.
- Contributes to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the Operations team.
- Responds to membership and communication related problems and complaints; takes action or coordinates appropriately to provide a solution
- Supports action plans for operational and member services improvement
- Assists with special projects
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred
- 4+ years of relevant professional level experience
- Experience managing multiple high-priority projects
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and quarterly goals
- Direct management experience is preferred
- Strong leadership, analytical, and executive decision making skills
- Highly organized with ability to meet deadlines
- Active problem solving and effective interpersonal skills
- Experience with working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be detail oriented
Required Documents: Email your resume, your cover letter, and at least two letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org