Welcome to the NAAHP Career Center!
Whether you’re a professional looking to advance your career or an employer looking for a qualified professional to fill an opening, you’ve come to the right place. Our new Career Center has many benefits for job seekers and employers.Featured JobsSearch Jobs Jobseekers Sign In Page: Click here to login.
Employers/Recruiters Sign In page: Click here to login.
Join the thousands of professionals who have registered with the NAAHP Career Center and make the connections necessary to catapult your career. The NAAHP Career Center matches qualified professional talent with real job opportunities. The Career Center provides NAAHP members and job seekers access to new opportunities, professional connections, as well as the ability to search for jobs within an easy-to-use online system.
Key features for Job Seekers:
- Create an anonymous job seeker profile or upload your anonymous resume so employers can find you
- Set up job alerts so you are immediately notified any time a job is posted that matches your skills or interests
- Apply online for positions directly from the Career Center using one of your saved resumes
Key features for Employers:
- Place your job in front of our diverse group of members
- Search for resumes in our Pay-Per-Prospect system, which allows you to browse resumes for free and pay only to connect with interested candidates
- Post job openings and accept applications directly through the Career Center
- Take advantage of multiple posting packages for frequent posters
- Have your jobs delivered directly to job seekers’ inboxes through job alerts
Click the links below to get started!
If you have any questions or comments regarding this website and/or our products (or if you would like to explore customized or large product orders), please feel free to contact NAAHP at jobs(at)naahpusa.org.