Creative Director (Virtual)
This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Creative Director (Virtual)
Department: Graphic Design
Reports to: Director of Operations
Open Positions: 1
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is seeking for an individual to work as our Creative Designer. Our ideal candidate will be able to successfully complete tasks and projects independently as well as part of a team. The Creative Director’s primary responsibility is to produce promotional materials by developing basic presentation approaches; directing layout, design, copy writing, and more. This position will collaborate with our Executive Management Team to fulfill NAAHP’s mission. The Director reports directly to the Director of Operations.
- Applies established corporate branding specifications to ensure work meets organization guidelines
- Assists in Web design and creating online content
- Stays current with the latest advertising, style and graphic trends including system technology.
- Maintains quality control for assigned projects; works closely with creative team to stay aware of project updates and changes
- Works with our marketing department to generate promotional materials
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Advises on strategies to reach audience
- Develops graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Creates visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate members
- Develops the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Reviews designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Performs other task as assigned by the Director of Operations
- Bachelor’s degree is required. A major in design preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Marketing knowledge
- Management experience to influence and achieve excellence required
- Ability to think conceptually across multiple platforms including digital, merchandising, social media and emerging forms of brand communication
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Understanding of design strategy methods and practices.
- Proficiency in problem solving and time management skills managing multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of product marketing, as well as company policies and practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Required Documents: Email your resume, your cover letter, and at least two letters of recommendation to email@example.com