Human Resources Coordinator (Virtual)
This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Human Resources Coordinator(Virtual)
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Director of Human Resources (HR)
Open Positions: 2
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for two Human Resources Coordinators. The Human Resources Coordinators provide assistance with and facilitates the human resources process for NAAHP. This position resolves benefits-related problems and ensures effective use of plans and positive employee relations. The coordinators make that certain plans are administered in accordance with NAAHP’s regulations and that plan provisions are followed. This role provides administrative support to the Director of HR as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and employee entry. Ideal candidates will assist the Director with annual reviews, organizing policies, procedures, and more. In addition, Coordinators will collaborate with the Executive Team in fulfilling NAAHP’s Mission. The Human Resources Coordinators report to the Director of HR.
- Prepares new-employee files
- Coordinates and Assists with exit interviews
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Assists with processing of terminations
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process
- Tracks status of candidates and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the Director of HR
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested
- Processes mail
- Performs other task as assigned by the Director of HR
- Associate’s degree and/or one year of related experience
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Comfortable with working in a virtual environment
- Highly organized with ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Some experience in providing customer service
Required Documents: Email your resume, your cover letter, and at least two letters of recommendation to email@example.com