Manager of Fundraising and Donor Relations (Virtual)
This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Manager of Fundraising and Donor Relations (Virtual)
Department: Fundraising and Donor Relations
Reports to: Director of Fundraising and Donor Relations
Open Positions: 1
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for an exceptional individual to serve as Manager of Fundraising and Donor Relations. Duties include implementing, and managing donor relations plans to assist us in reaching our fundraising goals. The manager collaborates with the Executive Management Team to fulfill NAAHP’s mission. The Manager of Fundraising and Donor Relations reports to the Director of Fundraising and Donor Relations.
- Ensures donors are acknowledged and recognized for their donations
- Ensures special events are communicated and on the calendar of appropriate officials and targeted guests such as donors.
- Develops plan to train department staff members
- Develops and implements strategic plans to raise funds for the organization in a time-efficient manner.
- Execute individual business plan to exceed revenue goals.
- Delivers organized, structured, and persuasive presentations, using effective written and verbal communication.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with sponsors to meet business objectives
- Supervises staff by providing direction, input and feedback
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by the Director of Fundraising and Donor Relations
- Bachelor’s degree required, and a minimum of two (2) years experience in fundraising
- Strong skills in problem solving, team work, project management
- Non-Profit management experiences
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- Highly organized with ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with multiple individuals
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments
- Understand business implications of decisions
- Comfortable with working in a virtual environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to write and edit clear, engaging, and grammatically
Required Documents: Email your resume, your cover letter, and at least two letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org