This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Manager of Programs (Virtual)
Reports to: Director of Programs
Open Positions: 1
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for an exceptional individual to serve as Manager of Programs under the leadership of the Director of Programs to oversee all year round programs, including the annual conference. The Manager of Programs will be responsible for the supervision and evaluation of the organization’s programs. Duties also include supervising and training new staff members. The Manager collaborates with the Executive Management Team to fulfill NAAHP’s mission. The Manager of Programs reports to the Director of Programs.
- Collaborates with the Director of Programs to develop new programs to meet membership needs and employee needs
- Initiates the development of short and long term plans for programs, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance
- Facilitates seminars, meetings, special projects, and problem resolution.
- Collects and analyzes data
- Collaborates with HR and the Director of Programs to, recruit, interview and select well-qualified program staff
- Implements a performance management process for all program staff
- Prepares program reports and maintains program/project records
- Supervises program staff by providing direction, input and feedback
- Coordinates the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Develops new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by the Director of Programs
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Strong skills in problem solving, team work, project management
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- Highly organized with ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with multiple individuals
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Comfortable with working in a virtual environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to write and edit clear, engaging, and grammatically correct content
Required Documents: Email your resume, your cover letter, and at least two letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org