Manager of Strategic Planning (Virtual)
This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Manager of Strategic Planning (Virtual)
Department: Strategic Planning
Reports to: Director of Strategic Planning
Open Positions: 1
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for an individual to work in our Strategic Planning Department as Manager of Strategic Planning. Our ideal candidate will be able to successfully complete tasks and projects independently as well as part of a team. The manager will collaborate with the Director of Strategic Planning to propose directional changes in the organization as appropriate. Managers will work closely with leaders to fulfill NAAHP’s Mission and more. The Manager of Strategic Planning reports directly to the Director of Strategic Planning.
- Forges new working relationships and synergies across the organization
- Assesses whether strategic initiatives, at all levels of the organization, are in line with the organization’s standards and objectives.
- Leads in the management of organizational knowledge as a strategic asset to further the organization’s goals.
- Assists with organizational change
- Provides action plans for operational improvement
- Facilitates the execution of the strategy by working collaboratively with the other leaders and ensuring that the strategy is communicated and easily understood by all Assists with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining strategic initiatives.
- Focuses on accelerating organization performance through the implementation of organizational metrics to assess impact and effectiveness.
- Manages an organized filing/document process for electronic documents
- Communicates with team members from different departments
- Performs other task as assigned by the Director of Strategic Planning
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in strategic planning
- Experience leading Non- Profit organizations
- Strong strategy orientation, who has held operational roles in fast paced environments
- Ability to inform, inspire and collaborate with different departments
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Ability to lead the entire range of problem solving work
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Good time management skills and proactive approach
- Highly organized
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Expert knowledge of strategic organization analysis concepts and techniques
Required Documents: Email your resume, your cover letter, and at least two letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org