This position has now been filled.
This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Manger of Member Services (Virtual)
Department: Member Services
Reports to: Director of Member Services
Open Positions: 1
The National Alliance for Advancement of Haitian Professionals is searching for a Manager of Member Services to help serve our membership community. The Manager will lead the implementation of strategies to ensure superior customer service, proper onboarding, and support NAAHP goal of ensuring engagement and life-long membership. The manager will also proactively monitor, analyze, and report on membership data and trends to inform/enhance programs and services provided by departments across the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures superior customer service is provided to members and potential members by overseeing and/or working with outside consultants on administrative functions, including processing new member applications, renewing members, updating member information, change of status applications, etc.
- Oversee the implementation of onboarding programs and make recommendations for recruitment and retention strategies
- Enhances the organization’s ability to manage, monitor, and properly analyze data related to membership and membership trends through Neon
- Work closely with the Director of Outreach & Engagement to manage the activities for member engagement
- Works with relevant departments to resolve technical issues, as needed, to ensure an efficient and smooth member experience, and support usage of membership system across the organization
- Interdepartmental collaboration with marketing, communications and other programmatic departments to ensure proper messaging of member value proposition across the organization.
- Ensures successful membership support at the annual conference, including planning and staffing of the member section of the registration desk, Membership information booths
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Highly organized with ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable with working in a virtual environment
- Some experience in providing customer service
- Experience in a high-performance membership organization with an emphasis on reporting and analysis of membership data and trends
- Experience working with membership database
Required Documents: Email your resume, your cover letter, and at least two letters of recommendation to email@example.com