This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Professional Development Coordinator (Virtual)
Department: Professional Development
Reports to: Director of Professional Development
Open Positions: 1
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is seeking a new member for our team to serve as Professional Development Coordinator. The ideal candidate brings strong organizational skills, flexibility, and a passion for NAAHP’s mission. The Professional Development Coordinator assists with the ongoing coordination of goals, planning, implementing instructional programs for the Professional Development. The Professional Development Coordinator reports to the Director of Professional Development.
- Assists with the development and implementation of NAAHP professional development programming
- Evaluates professional development programs and ensure that programs have a beneficial impact
- Coordinates and manage needs assessments
- Analyzes data and skills to format data into effective programs
- Oversees, supports, and contributes to the process of recruiting speakers and moderators
- Manages the development of professional development curriculum and content
- Creates a supportive, respectful, and inspired group dynamic in all interactions with volunteers, content experts and staff.
- Organizes, maintains and supports professional learning communities.
- Oversee, support, and contribute to the process of recruiting speakers and moderators
- Performs other task as assigned by the Director of Professional Services
- Associate’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of Professional Development experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences orally and in writing, including electronic media.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good time management skills and proactive approach
- Highly organized
- Comfortable with working in a virtual environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Required Documents: Email your resume, your cover letter, and at least two letters of recommendation to email@example.com