Member of the Advisory Board
Mr. Harold R. Charles founded CEEPCO Contracting, LLC. in 2003 and is the Principal-in-Charge of all aspects of the organization. Under his leadership, CEEPCO has grown steadily in size and scope into the industry leader it is today.
Mr. Charles has his B.S. in Civil Engineering from the University of the District of Columbia (1986) and a M.S. in Environmental Management from the University of Maryland (1994). Mr. Charles holds the following titles: Registered Professional Engineer in DC, MD, VA and FL; Certified Project Management Professional (PMP); Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP); as well as General Contractor’s Licenses in DC, MD, VA and FL.
CEEPCO’s President also served as a Civil Engineer and Environmental Coordinator for the DC Air National Guard at Andrews Air Force Base from 1987 to 1994; as an Environmental Protection Specialist for the US Army at the Pentagon from 1994 to 1995; as a Civil/Environmental Engineer for Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) from 1995 to 1998; and as an Environmental Engineer for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) from 1998 to 2006.
- S. Senator Benjamin Cardin issues certificate in July 2014 to recognize CEEPCO for outstanding performance as a small business in Maryland
- S. Senator Benjamin Cardin recognizes CEEPCO President Harold Charles in July 2014 for his accomplishments as an entrepreneur in Maryland
- SBA Washington Metropolitan Area District Office Selects Haitian-American Harold Charles as 2014 Small Business Person of the Year representing the State of Maryland
- CEEPCO Contracting, LLC. receives 2013 Maryland Excellence Award from Small Business Institute of Excellence in Commerce
- CEEPCO President Harold Charles selected as the Haiti Renewal Alliance 2014 Global Economic Development Change Maker
- Harold Charles was honored with Digicel’s 2013 Entrepreneur of the Year award for the Construction Sector in December 2013. He was also named the northern region’s Entrepreneur of the Year in construction in October 2013