- Oversee development and execution of a cohesive advocacy strategy that uses collective action as a tool to protect Haiti’s interests by helping the country achieve an economically viable, secure and socially stable future.
- Oversee development of NAAHP’S budget, ensuring adequate financial controls and accurate tracking/monitoring/accountability for funds as well as reviewing major grants and associated terms. NAAHP’S board treasurer usually leads this committee.
Development & Strategic Partnerships
- Oversee creation and maintenance of strategic partnerships between NAAHP and corporations, non-profits and other like-minded entities. This committee is also responsible for identifying and soliciting funds from external sources of support.
Marketing & Communications
- Oversee development and execution of NAAHP traditional and digital marketing and communications strategies. This committee works closely with NAAHP’s Public Relations, Event Planning and Membership teams.
- Oversee promotion of organization’s message and services to the external community via press releases, website content and other engaging storytelling methods. This committee also helps NAAHP manage its relationships and communications with the media and other external audiences. This committee works closely with NAAHP’s Marketing and Event Planning teams.
Event Planning Team
- Oversee creation, management and execution of all programming linked to NAAHP’s annual conference.
- Oversee development and execution of NAAHP’s program strategy to retain and expand membership. This committee is also responsible for evaluating all membership and affiliate chapter applications.
Scholarship & Awards
- Oversee development and distribution of NAAHP scholarship criteria for various categories and manage awardee selection process.
If you would like to join any of NAAHP’s committees, follow the directions provided below:
Join as a Team Member Email: volunteer[at]naahpusa.org
Committee Chairs Needed If you would to Chair a committee, email your resume to: volunteer[at]naahpusa.org to the attention of NAAHP Board of Governors.
Note: To be considered for Committee Chair, one must possess a level of expertise in the related area. All committee chairs are expected to give the leadership needed to guide their teams to achieve the objectives of their respective committees.
NAHP prohibits discrimination against and harassment of any employee or any applicant for employment because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law. All personnel who are responsible for hiring and promoting employees and for the development and implementation of NAAHP programs or activities are charged to support this effort and to respond promptly and appropriately to any concerns that are brought to their attention.