Become a Member
If you are looking for a network of professionals with a commitment to education, career development and promoting sustained social and economic progress for Haiti and its Diaspora, join the National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)!
NAAHP is the premier membership networking organization dedicated to providing exceptional advancement and service opportunities to professionals and students of Haitian descent. Our members represent diverse backgrounds who take great interest in the issues related to Haiti and its diaspora. NAAHP prides itself on fostering active membership engagement in advocacy efforts, philanthropic and social entrepreneurship projects directly tied to promoting sustained social and economic success in Haiti.
Our objective is to generate increased access to capital for Haitian businesses, raise the number of low-income Haitian students that graduate from college and expand civic participation and enhance leadership in our communities.
But we can only be as strong as our members, so we need YOUR support to achieve these objectives.
Your Membership Helps NAAHP:
- Continue its role as the central gathering point for networking, professional development and job placement through partnerships and co-branding programs with top-tier organizations to serve our corporate, entrepreneurial, non-profit and government constituencies.
- Provide college/career counseling to students of Haitian descent (college-bound and matriculating college students) in order to increase college graduation levels through academic scholarships.
Your Membership Helps You:
- Take your career to the next level through mentoring, professional development workshops, conferences and networking events
- Engage in projects tailored to your interests and expertise that directly impact your local community as well as Haiti’s social and economic progress.
- Attend our annual conference for a chance to connect with national and international government officials, business executives and thought leaders from a diverse range of professional backgrounds