The 9th Annual NAAHP Conference
We are delighted to invite you to our 10th year anniversary celebration at the beautiful UMass Boston Campus Center, located at 100 William T. Morrissey Boulevard, Boston, MA 02125. Above all, we invite you to take the journey with us towards a more prominent, influential, united, and impactful Haitian diaspora. We cannot wait to see each and every one of you as we explore this year’s theme: Empowered to thrive! Charting the Way to a New Height in the Haitian Diaspora.
Adler C. Eliacin
Managing Director, Synergy Strategy Group
Alix Cantave, Ph.D.
Senior Program Officer, W.K. Kellogg Foundation
Ambassador Danielle Saint-Lot
Former Minister of Commerce, Industry and Tourism
President of Danielle Saint-Lot Haiti Women’s Foundation
Council Member, Irvington, New Jersey
Councilor Ruthzee Louijeune
City Councilor, At-Large, Boston
Dr. J. Keith Motley
Chancellor Emeritus, UMass Boston
Professor, College of Management, UMass Boston
Consultant President/CEO, The Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts
Founder, Haitian Times
Co-Founder, City University of New York's Center for Community and Ethnic Media
Harry E. Dumay, Ph.D., MBA
President, College of Our Lady of the Elms
CEO, Windwalker Group
Chief of Communications, City of Boston
Karen Keating Ansara
Board Member, Haiti Development Institute
Marie Evangéline Roussel-Lucien
VP Marketing, Social Media and Public Relations, GRAHN-USA
Pierre Andre Noel
Executive Director, Haiti Development Institute
Visa Invitation Letter Request
If you are traveling from a country that requires you to apply for a visa to enter the United States, please send an email request to:
Please make sure that you have registered and paid in full for the conference before submitting this request. Requests will only be granted to complete registered attendees.
- Only a PDF invitation letter will be emailed to the attendee.
- Original invitation letters cannot be mailed.
- If a visa is denied, NAAHP will refund according to our Cancellation/Refund Policy
- The invitation letter does not financially obligate NAAHP in any way. All expenses incurred in relation to the 9th Annual NAAHP Conference are the sole responsibility of the attendee.
- NAAHP is not authorized to assist with the visa process beyond providing an invitation letter.