- NAAHP Video Resources
- Career Pathways in Medicine and Dentistry Symposium
- College Planning with NAAHP: Accepted to college, now what?
- College Planning with NAAHP: Building Your College Resume
- College Planning with NAAHP: Financial Planning for College and Beyond
- College Application Websites for Seniors
- College Planning with NAAHP: Navigating the College Admission Process
- College Planning with NAAHP: Understanding Financial Aid
- College Planning with NAAHP: Let’s Talk Scholarships!
- College Planning with NAAHP: Summer Programs & Internships
- College Planning with NAAHP: Pick a School? Pick a Major?
- College Planning with NAAHP: Summer Programs & Internships What’s the 411?
- Virtual Scholarship Information Session: How to submit your Application Form for the NAAHP Partner University Scholarship – Saint Augustine’s University
- Scholarship Resources
Other sources for scholarships: Local organizations: Sororities, fraternities, credit union, woman’s clubs, rotary clubs, churches, parents’ jobs
- Guide to Scholarships by Major
This guide was designed to provide guidance for students seeking scholarships to help them pay for college. This guide offers in-depth information in several areas, including: the importance of scholarships, types of scholarships, and college scholarships for high school students.
- Guide to Scholarships for Future Teachers
The TeacherCertification.com team recently developed a comprehensive guide to scholarship opportunities for the future teacher community. Our aim is to highlight the best scholarships and advice in order to take some of the financial pressure off of students as they make their college plans and begin their studies.
- Guide to FAFSA and Financial Aid
This in-depth guide gives college students the resources they need to successfully apply for the FAFSA and fund their college costs.
- Guide to College Scholarships for Hispanic and Latino Students
This guide provides a list of opportunities as well as resources for challenges such as being the first in your family to attend college or being an undocumented student.
- Financial Aid Opportunities for Students of Color
Bestcolleges.com has created a financial aid guide filled with scholarships for students of color. It covers how to complete FAFSA, scholarships by demographic groups, and grants.
- First Generation College Student Scholarship
At Study.com we want to help improve the college experience for First Generation College Students and their families to help make a college education more accessible in all fields of study. To help serve this mission, we are excited to announce that we have developed a new scholarship that First Generation College Students can apply for until May 1st, 2023.
- Scholarships from Study.com
We have several exciting new scholarships that offer a $500 academic award to their winners, and have an application deadline of September 1st, 2022.
- Best Online Schools of 2022 – The Ultimate Guide
Some of the best teachers, programs, and opportunities are at your fingertips if you choose to go to school online. With online programs, you can take classes on the go, at home, or anywhere else that you need to be. We’ve collected a selection of the 15 best online schools of 2022.
- Unigo $10K Scholarship
A scholarship that can be used by students from any discipline to fund their education. It’s a simple essay contest where individuals must answer in 250 words: “Would you rather be smart, funny or rich? Why?” The deadline is December 31, 2022 and the winner will be announced on the 31 March, 2023.
- College Raptor $2.5K Scholarship
To help students take a thoughtful approach to their college decision process and to help pay for college, College Raptor awards a $2,500 scholarship four times per year.