Board Member, Haitian American Chamber of Commerce of Florida (HACCOF)
Jeff Lozama is the President and CEO of CMS International Group, Corp a company specialized in the export distribution of High-End Building materials to the Caribbean and Latin America. Founded in July, 2008, CMS International is now one of the leading Distributors and Contractors serving the Caribbean.
With over 20 years of experience in this industry, Jeff Lozama has worked on notable commercial and residential projects in the Caribbean including:
- The Federal Courthouse in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Exuma Bell and Indigo Islands , Bahamas, private islands of CEO of LVMH
- Chub Cay Marina Resort, Bahamas
- Sandals Resort, Antigua and Turks and Caicos Islands
- Merricks Resort and H-Hotel, Barbados
- Kinam and Karibe Hotels, Haiti
- Powell Plaza, US State Department Building, Kingston, Jamaica
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
Mr. Lozama graduated from Florida Memorial University with a Bachelor in Business Management.
- Lozama is a founding member and Executive Director of Man Dodo Humanitarian Foundation, Inc a 501 (c) 3 Non-Profit organization serving the less fortunate population of the South of Haiti since 1995 by providing Health Care; Food Supply and Toys.
- He is the former Chairman of the Haitian-American Chamber of Commerce Chamber of Commerce of Florida
- Member of the Board of Directors of Miami-Dade County International Trade Consortium
- Member of Miami-Dade Chamber of Commerce and the United States Black Chambers.
- Serves on the Advisory Board of the Haitian American Nursing Association (HANA)
- Serves on the Advisory Board of Hand in Hand for Haiti, a Non-Profit Organization with a world-class educational facility providing Top Level Education to the neediest children of the city of St. Marc, Haiti
- Serves on the Elder Board of Florida Bible Church in Miramar, Florida.