Saint Augustine’s University Scholarship Opportunity
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) has joined forces with Saint Augustine’s University to offer qualified students the opportunity to apply into a matriculated undergraduate degree program at the University. View the press release.
The scholarships will cover tuition and fees (up to 15 credit hours), room and board, and books.
Students and Applicants applying for the Scholarship must:
- Be of Haitian descent
- Have applied for a full-time degree program at Saint Augustine’s University
- Have completed secondary school or be in their final year of secondary school
- Meet or exceed the following test score requirements:
- Obtain 1000 SAT/22 ACT (waived for 2021-22 academic year)
- Obtain 520 TOEFL (if applicable)
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be no younger than 17 years old the week before classes begin
- Agree to enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester and maintain a minimum 3.0 overall GPA (failure to maintain the requisite number of credit hours or GPA will disqualify the student for the Scholarship)
Students are encouraged to visit the https://www.st-aug.edu/ website to ensure that the University and the program offerings will meet their educational goals/needs before applying for the scholarship.
If you meet the above requirements, please click the link below and fill out the application for consideration.
Application is closed.