This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Manager of Marketing (Virtual)
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Open Positions: 1
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for someone passionate about marketing and making a difference to serve as our marketing manager. The ideal candidate brings strong organizational skills, discernment, flexibility, and a passion for NAAHP’s mission. The manager of marketing is responsible for managing NAAHP’s overall communications plan, marketing strategies, public relations activities and more. This individual will successfully build and promote NAAHP by working closely with the director of marketing in developing strategies. The manager will collaborate with NAAHP’s Executive Management Team to fulfill NAAHP’s Mission. The Manager of marketing reports directly to the Director of Marketing
- Assures consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assures communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Ensures regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Develops programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist chapters in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
- Manages projects
- Helps make sure that the Organization’s philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced throughout the organization
- Recommends short- and long-term Organization goals and objectives to the Executive team
- Keep informed of developments in the fields of marketing, communications and public relations, not-for-profit management and use this information to help the Organization operate with initiative and innovation
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, public relations or related field preferred
- At least 2 years of overall professional experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the not-for-profit sector
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Highly organized with ability to meet deadlines
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced virtual environment
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of NAAHP
Required Documents: Email your resume, your cover letter, and at least two letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org