Associate Marketing Director (Virtual)
This position has now been filled.
JOB TITLE: Associate Marketing Director (Virtual)
This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for someone passionate about marketing and making a difference. NAAHP is seeking a new member for our marketing team to serve as Associate Marketing Director. The ideal candidate brings strong organizational skills, discernment, flexibility, and a passion for NAAHP’s mission. The Associate Marketing Director is responsible for managing and implementing NAAHP’s overall communications plan. The Associate Marketing Director plays an important role in deploying an integrated approach to communications that leverages multiple platforms to engage audiences and generates a positive response to NAAHP. This individual will support the Strategic Marketing Director by successfully building and promoting the NAAHP in close partnership with Executive Management Team by providing sound, innovative, strategic leadership and initiatives.The Associate Marketing Director performs a wide variety of tasks and leads and directs the work of other marketing team members. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The Associate Marketing Director reports to the Strategic Marketing Director.
- Work with Strategic Marketing Director to plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media campaigns
- Assist Strategic Marketing Director with management of marketing team and broad range of initiatives, including NAAHP conference, NAAHP-affiliated events, etc.
- Write and develop marketing materials – including one sheets, ads, marketing kits, brochures, giveaways, sales presentations etc. Coordinate workflow with design, online and production teams as needed – and secure third party approvals.
- Assist with the measuring and reporting of perfmance of all digital marketing camapigns, and assesses against goals
- Identify and develop opportunities for NAAHP to enhance its reputation and amplify its key messages
- Work with Communications team and Strategic Marketing Director to identify and creates partnerships with media, community organizations, and businesses that can help amplify NAAHP’s messages
- Coordinates with NAAHP Marketing & Social Media Manager by assisting with strategy, implementation, and contribution of content for NAAHP social media platforms
- May mentor or train interns and or entry level editors
- May lead projects or perform project management tasks
- Create, prepare and submit to graphic design team different promotional fliers, posters, brochuures, and other necessary components for marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree and or significant experience in communications, public relations, journalism, or related field
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders in a very diverse community
- Creative thinker and executer with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously, within an intense, deadline driven environment
- Energetic, creative, and resourceful individual who demonstrates initiative in finding opportunities to promote NAAHP
- Proficiency with social media, presentation software, database tools, and spreadsheet/word processing software a plus
- Supportive and cooperative team member
- Fast and effective decision-making abilities
- Familiarity with a variety of the community’s concepts, practices, and procedures is desirable
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills, and an exceptional attention to detail
Required Documents: Email your resume, your cover letter, and at least two letters of recommendation to email@example.com