Volunteer Call for the 6th Annual NAAHP Conference
Volunteer for the NAAHP Conference
Are you committed to the belief that through the collaborative efforts of Haitian professionals and diaspora members, we will see a better Haiti in our lifetime? At the NAAHP Conference, you’ll engage with committed colleagues from around the world who are motivated to continuously improve the lives of Haitian professionals. The NAAHP seeks outstanding and diverse candidates with ambition, creative ideas, and a dedication to our mission.
We offer our volunteers a collaborative and entrepreneurial working environment. Our talented and diverse group from across the Haitian diaspora deep knowledge, skills, and passion for our organization.
Here are just a few of the benefits of volunteering:
- Attend the conference at a discounted rate
- Gain experience working in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Leverage your skills to do work you’re passionate about
- Get insights about working with the NAAHP
- Increased access to speakers and panelists during the conference
- Influence decision making by sharing your ideas
- Opportunity to network with like-minded professionals
We encourage you to review our job descriptions and apply to our open positions!